Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nokia 7610 supernova reset

Master reset code for nokia 7610 supernova
there are two method of doing hard format on most of the nokia devices.
1.manually 
1. go to menu and search for setting option.
2.enter in setting menu and search for restore factory setting option.
3. when you press on restore factory setting it will ask you for code enter 12345 the default code.
now you are done.
2.USING CODE.
DIAL *#7370# on main screen.a menu will pop up like restoring all data press ok enter 12345 default code.you are done now.
TO RESTORE SETTINGS ONLY.
USE THE CODE *#7780#

2 comments:

  1. Good tip. I got the free master reset code for my Nokia 7610 from www.unlock-free.com i just submitted my IMEI number and they provided me the free master reset code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you help to open a sd memory card of 2gb which i have forgot the password and formatted the mobile phone if can plz help me at hotdesishot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete