Follow the steps below:
Please backup your data before Factory Reset using Kies on your computer. App data is not backed up automatically.
1. From the Home screen touch Apps.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch the Accounts tab.
4. Touch Back up and reset
5. Touch Factory data reset
6. Touch Reset phone.
7. Touch Erase everything.
If the phone does not switch on or you have forgotten your unlock pass you will need to perform a reset using the buttons on your phone.
- Remove and re-insert the battery.
- With the phone off, hold down the Volume Up, Menu and Power buttons at the same time for approximately 10 seconds.
- Release the buttons when you see the Android logo. This will access the unlock/reset menu.
- You can navigate through the unlock/reset menu using the volume buttons to scroll up and down and the power button to confirm selections.
- Scroll down and select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- When prompted scroll down and select Yes - Delete All User Data.
The phone should reboot automatically. If it does not scroll to and select Reboot System Now. The phone will then reboot to its factory settings with the security lock removed.
Performing a settings reset will delete all your personal settings including any changes you have made to your profile or wallpaper.